Welcome to the i2i Platform for information management — Search, Access, Link & Watch.
The smart way to manage your information
Please feel free to browse our on-line database.
You are currently accessing the system as a GUEST user. Therefore access will be restricted to searching and viewing a summary of our full bibliographic data.
If you (or your company) have an active subscription, please log in using your company email address. If this is the first time you have logged in then you will need to register yourself within the system first.
Here to Help
- You can share important document-related information within i2i.
- Did you know, you can group documents by project or subject matter?
- Did you know, you can link to external websites within i2i?
- You can monitor and watch your collection of Standards within i2i.
When you log in to the system, you will be asked whether or not this is a public or private computer. If you select Keep me logged in box, your login ID will be stored in a cookie in order that you do not have to log in again. This cookie will be removed after 30 days of inactivity or if you implicitly log out of the system. No personal information or details are stored in this cookie.
If you not select Keep me logged in box, no cookie is generated and you login ID will not be stored for future use. That is, you will need to log in on your next visit.
Global standards management is changing ... and we are leading the way, let us show you how!
To access the full system and all of its advanced features you must have an active subscription in place.
Subscription benefits include:
- Customisable solution that works with your business
- Seamless integration across departments and locations
- Delivery of relevant information when and how you need it
- Assists with ISO 9001 compliance or equivalent
- Automate manual processes
- Intelligent search capabilities
- Flexible admin tools provide on-demand usage reports, user management functions, alerts and more
If you do not currently have a subscription but would like to apply for one, then please see the about page for relevant contact details in your region.